Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Cheap Running belt


Last week I bought a running belt at the Action in my area. The running belt cost me less than 2 euros and I had to try it for that price. When the belt is empty it is very small and doesn't take up many space. But in the large pocket fits a bottle of water and in the small pocket fits a smartphone.
During my first run with this belt I took a bottle of water to go and while the bottle (0,5 l) didn't feel weird, it was bumping up and down during my run. Second thing is that even without the bottle the belt had the tendency to move up to my waist. If you want to wear the belt around your waist that is fine but I like to have the belt in my hip area so I don't like that.

Pros:                                                
+ cheap
+ can fit a lot of stuff
+ nice fabric
+ it's narrow
+ adjustable size

Cons:
 - moves up while you run
 - 0,5 l bottle bumps up and down

I think this running belt is OK to keep a key, identification and a phone, but if you want to bring a bottle of water I wouldn't recommend this belt,



No comments:

Post a Comment