Friday, June 26, 2015

Week 5

This week I started the fifth week in the program. This week has three similar runs with 2x4 minutes and 2x5 minutes running altered with 3 minutes walking. So 4-3-5-3-5-3-4-3. In this week the runs contained 18 min. running and 12 min. walking.

During this week I noticed I started to run a bit faster than before and am running more meters in a run.

Run 13:

The first run this week wasn't as hard as I thought it would be. In my mind 5 minutes of running was very long and hard but it wasn't. I had to force myself to do the three minutes of walking after the first 5 minutes run. Because if I continued to run I wouldn't be able to do the second 5 minutes.









Run 14:

The second run was very smooth. I was very excited about the distance I ran when I saw the app. But when I saw the map in the app I knew something wasn't what it supposed to be. My actual distance was 3,57 km and 7,14 km/u. Still better than run 13.










Run 15:

My last run this week didn't save in the running app I have. So from now I will be using an extra app to save my runs. I didn't remember my distance and speed. Sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment